my favorite things.

It's kind of fun to sit down and think about all the favorite things in your life. So I did just that, and here's what I came up with!

My Favorite....

color: Aqua/Teal

food: Mexican. Love me some salsa, guacamole and chicken soup!

place to shop for clothes: Old Navy or Kohls, with coupons for both of course.

place to shop for groceries: Publix. You just can't beat their cleanliness and service.

place to shop for home goods: Ikea. I think I could live there.  ;  )

childhood memory: dragonflies landing on my grandmother's arms and her telling me that they were her friends. (She wasn't crazy, I promise) To this day, I can, like her, get dragonflies to land on my arms too.

adult memory, pre-children: our wedding day, coming down the street in the horse and carriage with my dad and seeing the look on Johnathan's face when we turned the corner and he got his first look at me in my wedding dress. It was magical!

adult memory, with children: each of their birth-days! They were all very different, but so wonderfully painful!

vacation/trip: traveling to Seattle and Poulsbo, Washington for my friend Kristen's wedding. It was mine and Johnathan's first trip as a dating couple, and one that I will never forget!

beach spot: Amelia Island, Fla. It's beautifully untouched by too much tourism.

characteristic of each of my children: Easton - his determination and intelligence; Reagan - her independence and quirkiness; Brooklyn - the fact that she throws all caution to the wind...she's climbing on top of tables now!

characteristic of my husband: his caring and loving nature, and his "never give up" attitude.

Those are just a few of my favs! The list could go on forever...


Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. ~Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment