for a while.

For a while, I may not have a lot of interesting posts or long posts. Maybe just some pics of the kids here and there and really short ones...unless I am happy not sad enough to write longer ones.

Maybe I'll tell in more detail about what went on three months ago and for the year leading up to that, maybe I won't if it might be illegal for me to say anything. Not sure.

I do feel like everyone needs to know what really happened. That his friend betrayed him. That our kids and I are being punished just as much for this, if not more.

Johnathan and I are going to make it because we are strong as a couple. I am his rock and I am standing beside him.

The next 9 months to a year are going to be really hard, for sure. But, I'm going to make it out in the end as an even stronger mother and stronger wife.


So do not fear for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. ~Isaiah 41:10



No comments:

Post a Comment