mom.

Today is Mother's Day. To a child, there is no person (other than a dad ;  ) equally as special than a mother.

My mom is my best friend. Now that I am adult (I guess ; ), she and I can talk about anything and have so much fun spending time together. She has always been there for me through everything. She has seen all three of my children born into this world. She gave me a shoulder to cry on when everything with Johnathan happened. And she knows how to cheer me up, and she encourages me to be positive and strong for my own children. I couldn't have asked for a better Mom.

If I am even half as good as she is at motherhood, then I'll being doing just fine with my own kiddos!

Now go spend time with your mom (physically or spiritually) and let her know how much you love her and how much she means to you!

'Everyone who quotes proverbs will quote this one about you: "Like mother like daughter."' ~Ezekiel 16:44


No comments:

Post a Comment