"spicy" bookshelves.

I know. This idea is all over Pinterest, so I am not claiming it as my own idea; although, I wish I could because it's genious!

Point blank: the girls have a TON of books and at one point, they were stacked in every corner of the room. So, I turn to the good 'ole Pinterest for some inspiration, and I came across this idea. Using Ikea spice racks as bookshelves!



Since the girls can't read and they are much more visual learners right now, this was a great way for them to see the front of the books, rather than the spines only, to select what book to look at or for me to read to them.



Genious. Just pure genious.




Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. ~Colossians 3:16



2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I put some of those up in the nursery in the fall and I just love them...I'm thinking about eventually getting a few more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! Cindy

    ReplyDelete