The Weight is Over!

Yes. I did it. I have finally lost ALL of my pregnancy weight! With my pregnancy with Easton, I gained 70 pounds and my pregnancy with Reagan, 40 pounds. It took me a year to lose the weight from Easton and now only 5 months from Reagan. Exciting!

I am not, by any means, writing this to brag. I am just proud of myself and I just feel like shouting from the mountain tops! Cheesy. Sorry.

I think what ultimately helped me this time, that was different than the first, was that I am breastfeeding Reagan and I am doing an exercise class called ZUMBA once a week.

Even though I have lost the weight, I still need to tone certain parts of my body--specifically my thighs and my arms. But, with this warm weather coming, I will soon get outside and chase my rugrats around to do just that!

Enough about me!




2 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO!! I still have 40 lbs to lose to be back at my pre-baby weight...and my baby just turned 2! I hope to be able to celebrate like you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so wonderful! Congrats! That is absolutely something to proud of- I'm jealous! I did the opposite- gained 40 the first time and 60 the second. I'm happy at 118, though. I don't know that 102 will ever come my way again, but I'll take this weight. At this rate, I've lost 40 pounds. I'm happy (but I'll still take that extra pound or two if I can get it!) Cindy

    ReplyDelete