the gallery wall is ...uh ...done?

Well, I wouldn't say done...but we are definitely 85% there. This weekend I spent about an hour off and on, between policing, breaking up fights, loving on and playing with our kids, to hang the pictures.

I had originally tried to lay it all out on the floor as how I would hang it on the wall, but once I got started I just decided to wing it, and I love, love, love the results!

So we went from this blah, boring wall.


To this! (View from the kitchen)


Here's the view from the living/family room.


As you can tell, there are several frames that still need pics in them. I am working on it. That's why I say I'm only 85% done. One step at a time people! ;  )

We have so many great pics of our kids...as seen in these three matching style frames that I grouped vertically.


We used family history photos too. This is one of my grandmother, who is 84 now, and my mom as a baby. Sweet.


I also framed items, other than photos, that are important to our family. Like our wedding invitation. You are all invited now! ;  )


And our last name initial in bright yellow...it's not framed, but featured here, resting on what will be a photo of the five of us. (I got this letter from Hobby Lobby. It once was an ugly gold color...'nuf said.)


Here's one more shot more straight on. Don't worry. I know some of the photos are crooked. I just need to come back with some command strips and position the frames in place permanently.


Don't you just love it? I do.

Oh, and here's a sneak peak at what we are working on right now.


Yep, he's all mine! ;  )


As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord. ~Joshua 24:15

 

No comments:

Post a Comment