Its a girl!

We are so excited to announce that our next bundle of joy will be a baby girl! Her name will be Brooklynn Page - Brooklynn, with two n's, because Lynn is my middle name, and Page, spelled without an i, because that's Johnathan's grandmother's maiden name.

Her due date is set for December 28th, but we have already requested to be induced at least a week before that because I have a history of having BIG babies, even when they are 7 and 10 days early - Easton was 9 lbs, 5 oz and Reagan was 8 lbs, 12 oz!

We got a 45 minute ultrasound done today, but Brooklynn wasn't cooperating for us to get a good profile shot - she stayed in a tight wad the entire time with her hands and legs covering her face. So, I don't have a good picture of her to include. We do have to go back in 4 weeks though to get another ultrasound checkup because my placenta is lower than the doctor would like, so maybe we'll get some better pics then! Overall, the doctor said she looks great!

This will be interesting to see how Reagan reacts to having another girl in the family. I have a feeling that Brooklynn will be completely opposite in personality than her big sister and hopefully be more easy going! I am not worried about Easton's reaction. He is such a good big brother to Reagan; I would only assume he is going to be that way with Brooklynn.

P.S. School is going really well for Easton. He cries to go! So far, it's only been him and one other child, sometimes two, so he is getting A LOT of one-on-one instruction/attention from his teachers. I have already seen a few little changes in him. Awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lauren! Little Easton is going to have fun playing Big Brother to two little sisters, I'm sure! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful name! I am glad to hear Easton is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete