carpeT diem!

Okay, I need your opinions on a few options for a new bathroom rug. As you know, I recently painted over the blood red with a beautiful watery aqua.

I don't really necessarily care if the aquas in the rug match the aqua on our walls, but what really matters if the rug looks cool in the room. I don't usually go with a modern style of decor, but I think it would work when creating the spa-like feel I am going with in the bathroom.

So, here are the three Ikea carpet contenders:

The organic jellyfish looking "Malin Blad"

The geometric soothing tones of the "Mailin Figur"

Or the simple white shag of the "Flokati."
Which one do you think will help me "carpeT diem" in the bathroom!?!





3 comments:

  1. I like the first one the best. Not only because of the colors and design, but also for function. The first time you drop your mascara wand or other makeup on the rug while getting ready you'll probably appreciate it. It looks easy to clean and more forgiving than the other ones.

    We've been doing some small redecorating projects at home too. I found that I really like old canning jars to hold q-tips and cotton pads. They look pretty and the jars are inexpensive and easy to find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin, thanks for your insight! That's actually my favorite too! and it doesn't hurt that it is the least expensive one!

      I hope you are doing well!

      Delete
  2. Thank you, I'm doing well. Just counting down the days to a long awaited visit to see a friend in Germany. I'm just a few days off of your more important countdown. To be honest, I get teary eyed when I think of your upcoming reunion. I'm so happy for you. You are quite a role model for mamas and wives!

    ReplyDelete