All Smiles

Yesterday Easton had his school pictures. I was actually concerned at how he would do because he never wants to sit still long enough to even look at the camera and will hardly ever smile on cue. But, when I picked him up and before I even asked his teachers about it, they both said, "Easton did soooo good today with the pictures. He smiled so well. The pictures are going to be so cute!" I smiled so big hearing that. I am soooo excited to see how they turn out!

Speaking of smiles, Easton has his tooth extraction and tooth filling appointment today. I feel like a bad parent for letting one of his teeth get rotten and get infected, but the doctor says it's not uncommon at his age at all. There was a long period of time that it was very difficult to brush Easton's teeth. He would kick and scream, so I know we didn't brush his teeth very well...but we tried. He's gotten better about letting us brush his teeth now, but the abscessed tooth is just out of our control at this point.

So today, at 6 p.m., he goes to get that sucker pulled out of his mouth and gets a filling in another tooth. We hope that he will cooperate with just the laughing gas mask on his nose and mouth, but if he doesn't, we have to resort to putting him in a papoose--a hard flat board with a straight jacket thing attached. Ugh. I think I would get too upset to see that, so Johnathan is going to take him, and I am staying home with Reagan.

I will let you all know how it goes. I hope my baby doesn't have too much pain. Good thing his speech and occupational therapy is this morning before his dentist appointment, because if he went to therapy after the dentist, then they would really think something was wrong with his speech!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment