Room Sweet Room!

For the last two nights Reagan has slept in her own room! It makes me sad and happy at the same time--she's getting older : ( but she's sleeping better in there than in our room : )

I love her little room. I decorated it myself with Target bedding and accessories, homemade art, items from my childhood, gifts & yard sale finds.

It's off the kitchen, which makes it hard to stay quiet after she's gone to bed, but I like having her on the first floor. When we bought the house, the room was the master bedroom, but it was awkward because there wasn't a bathroom attached. So, we built a master bedroom suite on the other side of the house (several years ago), and this room became an office/storage/dog room. When we got pregnant with her, I decided it would be the perfect room for her because it was far enough from Easton, so they wouldn’t disturb each other at night, but it was close enough to us so we can get to her quicker at night.

I can't believe my little baby is already 5 months old, and I didn't want to move her to her room until she was 6 months old, but it was just time to make the transition. Let's just cross our fingers that the better sleeping at night continues because Mommy and Daddy need some rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment