make-out.

Even though I wish I could do some real making out right now, I'll just stick to taking my makeup from in..to out. ;  )

Like most girls...or girls that wear makeup, I have too much of it. And, when you put it in a makeup bag, you can't always find what your looking for without sprawling it all over the vanity. Well, I wanted to put an end to that and to weed out the old and un-used makeup that was taking over! 

So, in comes this handy dandy DESK Organizer from the Dollar Spot in Target. It was actually $2.50, which I think defeats the original purpose of the Dollar Spot. You hear that Target? You suck us in and we spend so much money in your stores but you have $2.50 items in the Dollar Spot. Yeah. I'm talking to you Target. ;  )


Anyway, with this now MAKEUP Organizer, I can easily see what I have, and in my case, because I don't really wear a ton of makeup, it all fit perfectly in the little slots. I have concealers, mascara and brushes of all sorts up front, eye shadows in the middle, and then my blush, powder and foundation in the larger back slot.

It works perfectly for what I need, and after I am done putting on my "face," it then easily tucks away inside the drawer of my vanity.

What creative re-purposing have you come up with for solving problems or creating solutions in your everyday life?

No comments:

Post a Comment