it's gonna be a - o - K.


Our little guy is officially gonna be a - o - K... K as in Kindergarten!



He's been so excited about going...up until today. I don't know if it was the early morning or him coughing through the night and not sleeping well...probably.

He was all excited as we walked in, and as I reminded him how to get to his classroom. See the blur in this photo; it's because he's practically running to get into the school. That's my boy! - a school lover like me!


Once we got to his classroom, he was not happy once he found out what cubby he had. He's very particular about things being a certain way, and had already made up his mind during Open House on what cubby he wanted. So, I had to explain to him that it was someone else's cubby and that he had a different one. He was okay after a little persuading.



He doesn't like things being on his shirt, so he wouldn't wear his nametag, but thank goodness his teacher is one of Johnathan's cousins. She already knows Easton. Phew!!!

A few little difficulties getting started this morning, but I know he's going to do well today and on through the year.

I hope that this year is a blessed one for Easton. I pray that he grows and thrives in his new learning environment. I hope that he makes lots of friends and gets along with others. I hope that he conquers all his fears and flourishes on his successes. I pray that he understands the love that we and God have for him, and that he never gives up on his abilities!

Easton, you're gonna be a - o - K!!!




 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment