1.5 years of pure bliss.

While we were on vacation, Brookie Page turned 18 months. That's a year and a half. Yep. I can count. 

Isn't she just beautiful?


Today I took her for her 18-month well-check. 

Here's her stats:

Height - 33 1/4 inches

Weight - 24 lbs. 8.5 oz.

Eating - everything in sight! She loves fruits, veggies, meats, basically anything you put in front of her!



Bottles - NO MORE! I didn't bring them on vacation with us and haven't given her (or Reagan) a bottle for almost two weeks now. They both still beg for one at night, but I am holding out. 

Paci - loves them! Not sure how I'll figure out how to take these away from her AND Reagan.



Screams for - chocolate icecream. We gave it to her several times on vacation and she would scream if I took her icecream cone away to lick the drips. Watch out!



Says - all kinds of things. She's starting to put two word phrases together... Thank you. Morning Mommy. Give me. Bless you. Pizza please. 

Gets into - EVERYTHING! AND she's a climber...something I never dealt with for Easton and Reagan.

Melts my heart - when she comes over and gives me a hug or a kiss out of the blue, when she seems genuinely excited to see me when I get home, and when she knows she's doing something mischievious but turns to look at me with that "I-know-you-know-I-am-up-to-something" grin.



She follows - usually no one. She's her own little independent self, but she sure does love her big sis!



Happy year and a half Brookie Page! It's been pure bliss to have you as our wonderfully made daughter.




You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you.~Song of Solomon 4:7


No comments:

Post a Comment