6 weeks.


That's how long it's been since my kids have seen their daddy. Every day they are asking more and more about when daddy is coming home or telling me that they love and miss their daddy. I thought it would get easier as more time went on, but it's getting harder.

I made sure that I taped a lot of videos of him with the kids before he left. That way I could show them and they would remember what a fun-loving and caring daddy he is to them. I think it also is a good tool for me to remind them that he will be coming home soon.

This is one of my favorites that I made on my phone. It's just a simple moment of what a special person and playmate he is to the three of them.




I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened so you may know what is the hope of His calling.~Ephesians 1:18




No comments:

Post a Comment