Reagan-isms.

Reagan says some of the funniest things sometimes. I just had to share a few of what I call her Reagan-isms. (Please note: the pics don't go with the sayings. I just wanted to throw in come cute pics of her!)

As we drive down the road, sometimes, all of the sudden, she'll shout out, "Watch out for dog POOP!!!"


She's a hoarder of her stuff, but I won't let her take it all to bed with her at night, so she'll ask me, "Nobody gonna touch my stuff?" and I'll have to reassure her that I'll protect it while she's asleep. ;  )


Some of the sweetest things she says is, when I do something that she notices is good or "extra" she'll say, "I so PROUD of you mommy!"


The other night it brought a tear to my eye when she asked, "Is daddy your best friend," and I said, "Yes." Then she replied with, "I your best friend too."


I love all those sweet Reagan-isms! Don't you?!


Therefore encourage one another and build each other up...~1 Thessalonians 5:11






No comments:

Post a Comment