the weekend to-do list.

I have busy plans for what I want/need to get done this weekend. Tomorrow I have to photograph RU's commencement ceremony and then a lunch for the Golden Anniversary grads, but after that...IT... IS...ON...with home improvement and craft projects of course!

The projects I want to accomplish this weekend are:

1. Create a simple coat hook and shoe storage area by our back door because it currently is ...well ...just take a look for yourself...yeah, right, I am not displaying a pic of that BIG OLE' FAT MESS!

I am wanting to build/construct/create something more like the two levels of coat hooks (adult level and a kid level) in this one:


and the seat and shoe storage in this one.


2. Create a gallery wall with photos of our children, their artwork, our monogram, sayings, etc. Here's an example of what I love:



3. Construct a large chalkboard. We already have a gigantic frame we found that someone was throwing away, we just need to paint it, attach a chalkboard painted piece of MDF, and then we'll have something like this, not hot pink though:


I can't wait to get started! 

I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. ~Jeremiah 29:11


No comments:

Post a Comment