chip it.

Doing a little Pinterest surfing this morning, I saw this new feature that Sherwin Williams offers called ChipIt. Basically it takes any photo of your own or from the internet and pulls the most prominent colors from the photo to create your own unique chip card of paint colors. 

Take this photo of Reagan for example.


I uploaded the pic and voila! Paint colors that Sherwin Williams already has...these are NOT fake colors with made up names. These are REAL paint colors you can find in the store! Isn't that so cool. In my version, I can actually see five more colors in addition to these five. Once you get the app you will see what I am talking about.

Cool, huh!?! No I am not being paid by Sherwin Williams to say that. I just think it's REALLY neat!

Try it out for yourself!...I have already like a million times. ;  )

No comments:

Post a Comment