cooling off in this red hot summer!

It's just plain H.O.T. outside, so I definitely don't want to feel that way inside.

I decided to take my blood red master bath from hot to cool. Excuse the awful pic quality -my iPhone doesn't have a flash. AND excuse the mess! I am cleaning out other areas of the house, and for some reason it all ends up in my bathroom before I figure out what to do with it.

SOOOO, anyway...I started this morning with this...


And ended the day with this!


This is after THREE coats of primer. I didn't stutter. It took three to cover it up. I don't know why in the world I wanted a red bathroom. Let alone blood red.

I hope to show you soon the finished color on the walls. I also plan to accessorize with items I score at the upcoming World's Longest Yard Sale! Yippeee!!! I want this bath to be my mommy sanctuary and spa. And, once JT gets home, I'll let him share it with me. ;  )

Have a great Friday night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment