Our Life Lately as Seen Through My iPhone

With the beautiful weather of spring, it's encouraged us to spend plenty of time outside. We've had plenty of hair-raising times on the kids jumpoline!


Since our baby turned four months, we were given the go ahead to give her solid foods. This is her "enjoying" her applesauce!


Speaking of food. Easton has started trying more of a variety of new foods lately. He was loving some Chinese food a few nights ago! Sorry the pic is sideways. It doesn't look like that in my preview. Oh well!


The weekend of Easter we celebrated the wedding of my brother, Jeremy, and now sister-in-law Rebecca. Johnathan and I were both in the wedding...aren't we a gorgeous couple? ;  )


Our girls love each other so much, and they love to dress the same. They are so close in age I sometimes think of them as twins so why NOT dress them alike!


And finally, just today, Easton got to go to a train show with my parents, his Gammie and Poppa! He is a big train fan. My mom said his picture will be in the newspaper tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment