rainbows, ribbons and rain.

It's that time again. Time for another Reagan-isms post! 

Here are some of the things she has been saying/doing lately that I always want to remember.

~Upon giving her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, she pulls the bread apart to examine the sandwich I have made for her and says, "I want peanut. butter. jelly...where's the butter?"

~I call to her to come into my room so I can change her diaper. She runs in and says, "Here I am. I'm soooo fast!"

~Talking about Brooklyn, she says "She is my bestest friend!"...We'll see how long that lasts! ;  )

~Me: Reagan, you are so pretty!
  Reagan: I know this.

~As Brooklyn is playing with a toy, she says to her, "You will break it honey!"

~Talking to her Daddy, she blurts out all of the sudden, "You've got a friend in me that's real and that's true!"

~Her version of Rain, Rain, Go Away, "Rain, Rain, Go Away! Come and get some other ways!"

~While on her toy phone, I tell her that I love her. She tells me, "I love you too!" Then proceeds to wave her finger at me, "but shhh, I ordering a pizza!"

And I will leave you with this cute video of her doing her "Rainbow Ribbon Dance!"



For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endures through all generations.~Psalm 100:5

No comments:

Post a Comment