Our Baby Brooklyn

Our sweet baby Brooklyn will be 6 months on Monday, June 20. I can't believe I have already had the privilege of being her mom for half of a year already.


Some things that I always want to remember about her at this age:
  • She has already said her first word: Da-Da!
  • She can roll over from back to front and front to back, and she can sit by herself with support from her arms.
  • She loves to eat sweet potatoes and fruits, but pretty much shivers and gags at everything else.
  • She has the sweetest disposition and seems to be very laid back.
  • She loves to watch everything her brother and sister are doing. She laughs every time her sister laughs and loves when her big brother holds her.
  • I love how she gets so excited when she sees me for the first time after I've been gone for a while.
  • She loves to chew on her toes and fingers and drools all over you!
Brooklyn has just been a pure joy and blessing to our family. We adore her and love her dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment