It's All In GOD's Hands

On Tuesday we received some really bad news about my grandmother...she has breast cancer. They don't know what kind yet, but it's definitely cancer the doctor said.

She goes next week for a biopsy, and that's when we'll find out if it's an invasive version or stagnant or whatever.

My mom brought up a good point to me last night...this changes the whole dynamics of the health of the women in our family. Since my grandmother has it, our chances of having it are so much greater now. I never thought that at this young I would need to get a mammogram, but I am going to start getting one at every annual checkup I have from now on.

I love my grandmother so much, and words don't express how upset I am about this happening to her. I am going to keep a positive outlook, though, for her and my family's sake.

It's all in GOD's hands now. Pray for my family and especially for my grandmother please.

No comments:

Post a Comment